Join Ilati, Ankida and Pidge for their weekly shenanigans.
Things we talked about included:
- Uber, UberPool and taxis
- Mission Impossible: Fallout (there are a few very small spoilers but nothing that should ruin the movie for you),
- Comic-Con, the Godzilla trailer and the Titan Universe,
- the Harry Potter musical (The Cursed Child),
- how we feel about Joss Whedon’s Buffy remake ,
- youtube stars being the new age equivalent of 90s teen idols and how youtube can actually be a career for some people,
- Ankida defending her taste in random youtube videos,
- Melbourne nreakfast and the crazy eggs benedict variations around,
- anime – including the Attack on Titan season 3 debut,
- Orange is the New Black, and
- who’s gonna be Bruce Lee.
The cafe mentioned where Ilati and Ankida had the amazing fried chicken eggs benedict is My Other Brother in Camberwell.
Apologies for the occasional and semi-regular mike knocks you can hear scattered throughout. Tacocat’s fault.
If you enjoyed this weeks podcast, please leave us a review. If you have any suggestions, please reach out on twitter (@thesaspodcast).